Design | Installation | Maintenance
Scenic Landscaping offers complete landscaping solutions to suit any project or budget. From our experience serving high-profile luxury clients in the tourism sector down to helping our residential clients realise the garden of their dreams, we are passionate about creating luscious, emotive outdoor spaces.
We strive to be environmentally friendly in our design process and material selection, but also welcome projects with out-house designs from independent designers or landscape architects.
We use environmentally friendly & sustainable materials from reputable suppliers and aim to offer a strong, healthy and flourishing environments to our clients, whether big or small.
We provide the attentive love and care your gardens and outdoor spaces require to not only survive, but to thrive.
- Management of landscape installation contracts.
- Landscape installation for all commercial, leisure, residential and industrial contracts.
- Landscape maintenance for all commercial, industrial, leisure and domestic contracts.
- Planning, design, costing and implementation of projects.
- Transferring of skills and training to landscape technicians.
- Landscape consultancy and proposals for all landscape requirements.
- Large tree / palm re-locations.
- Procurement or Importation / Exportation of specialised plant material.
- Plant specific advice and consulting services.
- Landscape maintenance reports on consultancy basis.
- Project management and site coordination of all subcontractors associated with landscape maintenance.
Are you looking for landscaping in Seychelles? Here at Scenic Landscaping, we combine professionalism and reliability with our expert knowledge of the local flora and unique landscaping challenges specific to Seychelles. The result? We provide our clients with a trouble free experience with final results that surpass expectation. Its the Scenic way!
First impressions last – and your gardens are the first thing people will see when visiting your property. Your landscaping design and maintenance therefore is crucial in setting the tone of opinion for your property. Like paint peeling from a wall, a badly deigned or ill-maintained garden can be an eyesore, reflecting poorly on your establishment or business. We understand this, as well as the unique challenges faced in Seychelles when running projects or keeping an effective maintenance strategy in place. Add this to our expert knowledge of the local climate, terrain and plant species and Scenic Landscaping offers a winning formula for creating world-class gardens for happy clients across the archipelago.